Saturday 15 April 2000

PITLOUR

PITLOUR

We had countless friends to visit and stay. I took them to their friends. Picked them up from friends, shopping trips, arranged holidays. Looked after their clothes, washed, hand washed, ironed,comforted them in their time of need, took them to Pony club, organised all their school uniforms, tagging, equipment.

I was a mother to them. They call me mum and mum I was.

It is difficult to mention all aspect of being a mother but my life was totally taken up with looking after his girls initially and then when Ruairidh and Rosalind arrived I tried to give time to everyone but I did not give enough time to myself. Hamish was there to drive them to their various destinations but that was about the sum total of involvement. He was and is so utterly obsessed with Pitlour and putting back to its former glory at any cost

No comments:

Post a Comment